You want the truth...well you can't handle the truth! I'm sorry to break the "there is no such thing as a silly question" rule, but your question is silly. Not that there is anything wrong with that. ;\) I'm not being mean (hard to believe, I know), my point is simply that you are comparing a solid 1991 Honda Civic to a 2009 Cadillac CTS.

No, the M60s are not the greatest speakers available - e.g., a Maserati Quattroporte Sport - but the upgrade you are looking at is dramatic. M60s are not computer speakers, they are audiophile speakers. Your Klipsch might be great computer speakers, but the stats they list are BS: 200 watts [uh, NO!] drive two satellites and a vented 6.5" sub woofer to 32-20,000Hz frequency range [ ] up to 106dB maximum output capability. [no, wait, tell me they did not say 106db, please!) The M60s are true full range (short of the sub zone) speakers. Meaning, they are accurate when the make a sound, not just that they can make a certain frequency at 106db). You can use M60s for any source, including your computer, but you really are not comprehending the level of sonic change you are contemplating.

One bit of advice - if you are going to use the computer as a source, you need to make sure the signal path is beefed up dramatically to take advantage of the speakers. A 55 watt amp pushing a signal from a standard sound card playing 192K mp3s will sound bad on M60 or any other good speaker. Just as the Caddy CTS would run bad on 4 temporary doughnut tires and bad gas. If you have the cash, opt for an AVR and a sound-card with digital outputs. If you don't have the cash (it happens to all of us) go for smaller speakers and secure the signal path to be sure you can enjoy the speakers. If you do this, you will be shocked by the sound in terms of realism and emotional delivery. Go for it.

Panny 3000 PJ, 118" Carada, Denon 3300, PS3, Axiom QS8, PSB 5T, B&W sub, levitating speaker wire