Hey John, hope I'm not confusing anyone, maybe my terminology is not accurate.

Lets say I want to calibrate all my subs to 75dB's and lets say currently one of my 350's is the only thing hooked to my receiver, this is not problem. I turn on the receiver test tones and adjust the volume (gain) knob on the sub to achieve 75dB on the SPL meter.

Now I want to add another sub, so I either use a Y adapter at the receiver, or just daisy chain my other 350 to the Line Out on the first 350, no problem. I turn the first sub off, calibrate the 2nd sub to 75dB's, now both subs are at 75dB's seperately and when both turned on get about 78-9dB's combined.

Now, I decided to add the 600 in the loop. I've tried using the Y adapter at the receiver, daisy chaining it at the end of the line, in the middle, or even as the first sub.

As soon as I plug in the Coax cable with the EP600 switch still turned off (AC plugged in though), and go back and independently measure each sub again, each 350 has dropped by 6-7 dB's, so they are no longer at 75dB, and are not reading 68dB.

To get them back in line, I have to crank the gain almost to the max. The 600 is another story, for me to achieve 75dB with the 600, the knob as to be very low, like 6 o'clock. Even at that the receiver still is like -6dB, which does not work well with the 350's. It is a crap shoot.

I'm hungry...later..

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85