Thanks House, although don't congratulate me yet. i won't be upgrading from my old Zune 80 until the new HD is released and I verify that it truly supports home media servers via Wi-Fi.

I looked hard and long at the Cuwons but expensive IPod Touches were the only touch models at the time and more importantly, for me, 16GB plus a 32GB SDHC card still only equaled 48GB. I could cut out some rarely played crap that I don't know why I even keep but I'd still have little room for more in the future.

Hopefully a new player will come out soon that uses SDXC promising up to 2TB once the technology goes commonplace. I guess I'm a packrat when it comes to music.

Couldn't find the memory specs on the Cuwon S9 but it's one SWEETTTT unit. Good call on the D2+. It's an awesome player for the money. It currently tops my list for replacing my wife's player. She keeps noodling over whether or not she really needs it though. I blame Mark for his infections Noodling.

Last edited by Murph; 05/27/09 01:09 PM. Reason: Decided to pick on Mark at the last minute.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.