Originally Posted By: Micah
Another thing to keep in mind Bill is that you aren't quit as committed when you buy into Axiom as you are other companies because of their 'trade-up' program. With other speaker companies if you buy a set of speakers and in 6 months you feel like you've out grown them, you either have to sell them yourself and then buy another pair of speakers (a considerable loss usually), or just own two sets of speakers (even worse money wise). But with Axiom if you go with the M60's and next year you have some tax money kickin around or something and you feel like you would like to go with bigger speakers, simply trade yours back in and get the M80's and Axiom will give you a much better return price on your M60's than you would be able to get on the free market.

This is one reason why I was originally not too worried about getting the EP600. I figured I could always move up to the EP800 sooner or later without any big expenses to consider. But finding out the EP800 was available through the factory outlet changed my mind real quick like. So if budget concerns limit you to the M60 for now I wouldn't worry too much about it. You may just find you've found an excellent speaker while saving $400 dollars at the same time!

That is good to know. I am on the verge of making the purchase. Thanks to everyone in helping me come to a decision.