I've been looking around this forum a lot and have read some great suggestions. I finally decided to ask this question on my own even though I read a lot in this topic.

I am planning on turning a room in my house into a home theater. The room dimensions are rougly 10x15. I will be using the home theater exclusively for movies, that's my main focus.

I'm a big fan of floorstanding speakers so I initially wanted to go with the M60 or M80. Several people have told me I would be just as happy with the M22s along with a good sub, I was thinking of getting the SVS PB13-Ultra.

I like listening to movies a little louder than most people. I'm not an audiophile by any means and am very new to this topic. I want to capture the essence of being in a great home theater, I guess I'm looking for the overall warmer speaker. Should I go with the M22s + Sub or should I go ahead and get the M80s, for example, and pair it with the same sub?

Is my room too small for the M80s? Is the difference not really going to matter that much between the M22 + Sub and M80s? I really appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.

-Armen