can you not upgrade to the 525? i have heard great things about that(actually, thats what im going to buy) and since its last years model you can get it around 500 bucks. That model is comparable to the 630(i think the 630 is the same except for some minor features)

anyways, i have heard that the Denon is a bright reciever. Combine this with the fact the axioms are so clear and precise, that the brightness of the Denon will effect the sound negatively. On the other hand, HK's are warmer, and are a good match with the axioms. But the Denon is a good reciever. I think you choose one or the other based on the speaker company you are buying.

Finally, to add to your confusion, the m50's and m40's are tuned differently(on purpose) then the m60' m80 and m22 lline. They are the same awsome speaker, but are apparently warmer. So, getting a Denon with the m50 or m40 may not be that bad. But, i know more people own the m60's then the m50 or m40. But, if you are really curious, there is the 30 day return policy.

Finally, email alan because he will give you a good idea on which speaker to get, depending on room size and other factors.

Once You Pop You Can't Stop