So on Tuesday I got my mail from Noreen. Awesome! I can't wait to try out the M60/QS8/VP150 that I bought.

Wednesday at 7am, the truck is out for delivery. That was surprisingly fast.
Wednesday at 10am... the tracker says that the delivery failed? I call up and find out that Axiom forgot to mention that I live in an apartment. No big deal, I give them the information and reschedule for the next day.

Thursday rolls around and for the entire day the truck is out for delivery, but nothing comes. I call, apparently too many packages to deliver in the area. "Tomorrow for sure!" I'm told.

Today, again, I'm forced to stay at home. And today again nothing. I call one more time and am told that something's up with the Purolator services in my area and that they can't find out what's the problem exactly. To top it off I'm not the only one getting screwed, which is supposed to be comforting. So it's pushed back to Monday and even then they can't guarantee anything.

This is the first time I've had to deal with Purolator. Is their service always this terrible and poorly organized? It's off to a very bad start and they can't even tell if it's possible for me to go pick up the packages myself - they simply have no idea what's going on.

I'm patient and don't mind the wait, but that's two days in a row that I'm forced to stay home because of Purolator screw-ups.

Last edited by Marco; 07/10/09 09:28 PM.