Thanks all,

Ya, so far the rear ends have proven bulletproof and I have replaced many, many universal joints that generally are the weak link. Which is good, as they are dirt cheap.

:Edit: I'd like to add, I am actually pretty kind to my lockers. I know when and how they should be used and because I enjoy the challenge of using and improving my driving skill, I do my best not to resort to use them except when absolutely needed and I never turn the front on in situations where I have to utilize steering as it wont steer worth crap when it's on anyways. :EndEdit:

I'll take a peek at the links. I wouldn't put it past the dealer to just be lazy and say they can't order individual parts. I trust my mechanic completely but this particular dealer, not so much.

As for other options, yes there are lots of lockers that would fit in my Dana 44. However, I would then end up with two different methods of engaging the front and rear lockers instead of one simple button. (press once for rear, press again for front on/off. lift to turn all off.)

Last edited by Murph; 08/13/09 05:24 PM. Reason: dont want to look like a wingnut....heh heh

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.