Thanks all for the warm welcome. I wish I had known about these speakers a few years ago. I've been lurking for a bit, so I've read the tobogganing kung fu panda thread. I don't need no steenkin' after market crossover. Glue... blah, blah, blah; bracing ... blah, blah, blah. The M80's sure do sound good for having all these problems

I've been listening all day. One thing I didn't expect from these speakers is the fast hard slam you get from drums. They just punch you in the chest; me likee. I listened to the DVD-A of Steeley Dan's Goucho today and was just blown away.

I just finished watching the Return to Forever Live at Montreux Blu-ray and except for the weird surround mix, it was like being at the concert.

What I find weird is Auddssey really screws up the sound of these speakers. I ran Auddssey a couple of times today and everything sounds better with it off. It does do a good job on setting up the distances and levels though. It kind of speaks to how flat a response the m80's have that eq-ing them makes them sound worse.