My new dedicated home theater room is currently under construction, scheduled to be completed in the next few months. At this time, I'm narrowing down my choices concerning the audio equipment. I have a couple of questions for those of you who are Axiom owners and have much more knowledge than me!

A couple of things about my future system. First, my HT room is going to be very small (11 X 14 X 7.5, a little over 1000 cubic feet). Second, my budget for the speakers is about $2000.

Having said that, I've settled on the VP100 for the center, the QS4 for the surrounds, and the EP350 for the sub. I can't decide which speakers to use for the front channels...the M2 or their larger sister the M22?

Will the M22 be too much speaker for this space? I'm definitely leaning towards the M22 because of the reviews I keep reading about the quality of this speaker (not to say that the M2 is bad, but I think that the M22 will take the experience to the next level).

Also, I'm planning on purchasing the Denon AVR-970 (1910) 7.1 Receiver. Any thoughts on this? Is this price range of receiver (~$500) appropriate for this speaker setup, or should I be looking for something more?

Again, thanks for any advice, I really appreciate the input!