I bought 5 speakers from Axiom a few weeks ago; the M40's, a VP100, and a set of the QS4's. Right out of the box I knew there was a problem with one of the surrounds, as there was something rattling inside of it. I hooked it up anyways to see what they sounded like. Everything sounded great; except, of course, the one QS4. On louder, deeper bass sounds there would be a buzzing sound.

The thing is, I called immediately, only to have to leave a message on their voicemail. I didn't mind that except I never got a return call. I called again a week or so later, only to leave another voicemail. This time, someone called back within 10 minutes.

He - I didn't get his name - explained I may have to change a setting on my DVD player to correct the problem (set surround speakers to 'small') but if that didn't work I should email "joev@axiomaudio.com".

Well, I changed the setting, but to no avail. The buzzing was still there, albeit not as noticeable.

I e-mailed "joev", who got back to me after 2 business days, stating that they going to make arrangements to switch the QS4 for me.

I e-mailed back within the hour giving a phone number I'd be at the rest of the day, so we could make said arrangements. That was four or five days ago.

I'm getting awfully close on my 30-day money-back return period, so naturally I'm a bit concerned.

Anybody else have a similiar expreience? Am I going to out shipping costs when and if this finally gets resolved?

I'll post a reply when I hear back from them, which will hopefully be before the new year....

Rob