I finally received my first set of Axioms...my pair of M60s in Cherry Chestnut semi gloss came in after about a month of waiting.

I can't see how I've gone so long now just using my TV speaker...I've owned my Pioneer Kuro 8th gen 60" plasma for about 1.5 years now and have only used the TV speaker. Finally decided to invest in some good sound equipment and I'm realizing now what I've been missing out on.

WHAT A WASTE OF MOVIE/GAMING/MUSIC/TV TIME NOT USING THE PROPER SPEAKERS!

I do have to confess though that it seems that something's missing, though I realize without the center and surrounds yet that I can't really get amazing sound right now. I'm having trouble not understanding but properly hearing dialog in movies without turning the volume up really high (then turning it down quickly when an explosion or any loud bass occurs hehe.) I'll be ordering the QS8s and VP150 center within the next couple weeks and am looking forward to finally having a good 5.0 system-- can't get a sub in this apartment \:\(

M60|VP150|2xQS8|PSA XS30+Epik Empire|Pioneer Kuro 6010FD|PS3|Denon AVR-X4000|Parasound 5250v.2|