+1 for BJC and Monoprice.

BJC is a great company. Yes, their prices are a little more expensive than what you'll pay at Home Depot or Radio Shack. But whether or not you believe it makes any sonic difference, their cables & connectors are of extremely high quality.

Everyone has a different opinion on the value of interconnects. My opinion is that since I've spent $X-thousand bucks on my home theater system, I might as well spend a little extra to make sure my interconnects are fully up to the task of pushing the electrons around. So no, I don't believe in spending $1,500 for a speaker cable, but I do believe in spending a bit more than the "bare minimum" to make it work. Even if it's solely for cosmetic reasons. I like BJC because they're a small, "mom & pop" operation with great customer service and excellent, no B/S products.

I use BJC cables for my "output" connections. My M80's are bi-amped with their Canare 4S11 (15' each). My center (6') & surrounds (40' each) are run with their Belden 5000UE (12ga). I bought some nice-looking terminators from Monoprice for all of the connections, and mesh tech wrap and shrink tubing from somewhere else for the Canare. Put 'em together myself. With the semi-nicely shrink-wrapped connectors and the flex wrap, they look like $1,000+ boutique cables, for 10% the price. IMHO, anyway. ;\)

I have one of their LC-1 7.1 multi-channel cable bundles running from my AVR to my amp. And I use a single LC-1 for my sub-out too. No regrets about any of them. They're just really nicely made and definitely have a quality feel to them. Very easy to work with. I won't argue (here) that they make any sonic difference, but they are cosmetically pleasing and worth the cost to me.

For all the other connections in my system, I use Monoprice cables. I bought about a half-dozen "premium" HDMI cables from Monoprice for the price of ONE Monster HDMI. They all work as perfectly as one would expect. No signal or handshake problems. They just work. My only complaint is that they are very stiff cables. They're a bit tricky to run neatly, and they're stiff & heavy enough that they could put a bit of stress on the component's HDMI jack if they were carelessly connected.

And for the few remaining analog RCA connections in my system, I have a handful of the "premium" Monoprice RCA's. I think I've probably got a half-dozen pairs sitting in my closet, just as extras or for connections replaced with HDMI. They're absurdly cheap, and certainly are a bit nicer than the usual "throw-away" RCA connectors that manufacturers throw in the box with a component.

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office