I'm in the agreeance with everyone in telling you to save your $300 dollars for your set-up. However I do have once question for those who state that 105 db's is completely indistinguishable from 106 db's... In discussing the differences between my Emotiva that has up to 400 watts per channel to power my M80's, it's been made very clear to me that I'm not actually achieving much more than I could have with my Denon's 125 watts per channel output. And as I do not know all the technical aspects of amplifiers, SPL levels and how they relate to eachother, I have accepted that I'm not actually able to achieve many extra db's with my external amp. Ok, I now understand that. So if my Denon was capable of powering my M80's upwards of say 120 db's in my living room and my Emotiva can only help them gain a max peak of say 123 db's (I'm just throwing random numbers out there since I don't have an SPL meter), then I must say, there is a HUGE difference between 120 and 123 db's. Perhaps the numbers don't make it look like you're gaining much volume, but I'm here to testify that there is a very real, and almost scary difference between my two power sources top ends.

So, while 25 extra watts per channel may not be distinguishable from your starting point, a few db's is indeed noticable, if the information I've been given is correct. Then again the M22's are rated for 200 watts max, so at 90 watts per channel you're pushing them with a good percentage of their maximum recommended power. You should be fine with the 1910.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD