Originally Posted By: Listener
. . . Isn't there some sort of credit I can receive for refering new customers to them? That would go toeards the purchase of an additional qs8 or the axiomites. =)

Unless they've discontinued it, yes, Axiom has a customer referral program.

And unless it's changed, you get an Axiom gift certificate worth 5% of the value the purchaser spends. When your friend orders, they need to tell Axiom that you (your name + email address) referred them. After a few days, it probably wouldn't hurt to email Axiom yourself to confirm your name & email with them, so that they have you set up correctly to receive a gift certificate. The only caveat is that it takes a little more than a month to get the certificate, because Axiom has to wait to be sure the purchaser is keeping the stuff. Seems perfectly fair and logical to me.

In October of '07, I was contacted by someone here to ask if I'd be willing to demo my system. I certainly was. We spent about 45 minutes listening to music and watching a couple of snippets of movies. He was impressed, and ended buy buying a room (or two) worth of Axiom. I had asked that if he ended up buying the speakers, to let Axiom know about the demo. He did, and then emailed me to say he had. I then emailed Axiom, and they already had me set up to receive the GC. About 35 days later, I got an email from Axiom with my Gift Certificate number and amount. And a day after that, I used the GC to buy a pair of QS8's that I had wanted. Not bad for an hour's worth of work. ;\)

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office