If you go with a good sub like the ep350, you will most likely want to run your main speakers as small, thus leaving all the heavy bass under 80Hz for the subwoofer to handle. After all, that's it's job.

The M60s are fabulous speakers and you will be amazed how they sound. I can't imagine mine sounding any batter than they do already but they claim the M80s are M60s+1. However, neither should vibrate the screen on their own unless you turn them up to extremely unhealthy levels.

I doubt very much that the subwoofer will vibrate the screen unless the driver and port is very close to the screen material. I wouldn't put it back there if it was nearly touching the screen. Also, they are designed to move large amounts of air in all directions to produce smooth bass sound. It will likely perform a lot better if not in a small enclosed space. I personally would leave it out somewhere in the room where it sounds best but sometimes we all have to make sacrifices.

Other than that, because they are omnidirectional, if you crank it so loud that the screen would actually vibrate, it is likely that it's position just won't matter. It can vibrate things equally in all directions. I just wrote another post about my ep500 and my poor drywall.

Last edited by Murph; 11/17/09 08:18 PM.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.