Wow Rick, insurance aside, it must have been pretty sad to see a big, family item destroyed like that. I can certainly relate at this time.

Randy, I'm a tent guy but here is what popped into my mind on a few items as I read your list.

• ALUMINUM WHEELS -- Just a cosmetic thing. I doubt that the weigh advantage of aluminum verses a vehicle that big is going to net you any notable payback in Miles per Gallon.

• 15K BTU AIR CONDITIONER - As I said, I'm a tent guy but based on my summer living in a travel trailer while our house was being built, I would not cheap out on the AC.

• GAS OVEN - Gas burners on the stove top are certainly nicer to cook on. Instant heat levels, instant cool... Gas also ensures you can cook without worry in places where there is no electrical hookup. (("C'mon, Get er level before that thar Walmart closes! I need a new Nascar hat. Get er Dunnnn!!!"))

• HIGH OUTPUT EXHAUST FAN - BATH ROOM - An entire family or pile of friends in a small, enclosed space after a big Chile dinner? Do you even need to ask this question?

I know nothing about anything else in the list.

As for towing.
Your hitch receiver and ball are all rated combined maximum up to 6000 lbs and that is for the GVW. So unfortunately, you have to use the 7543 lbs number, not the lower, dry weight.

6000 lbs is the max for a Class II hitch, which I'm assuming you have, so you can't just add a stronger tongue/ball. You will need to replace the entire thing with a Class III hitch.

Also, you need to consider tongue weight which even at your dry weight, is over the allowable 300 LBS for a Class II hitch.

(Also, don't mess around with tongue weight by redistributing the load somehow in the trailer, that can lead to very dangerous driving conditions.)

Some would say these mandated load ratings are conservative and would have no problem exceeding them. Unfortunately, your insurance company won't think that way if you have an accident.

Hope that helps a bit.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.