+1 for the Harmony One. Have one. Love it. Would buy another.

My only complaint is a recent one; the original battery is about 18 months old and is starting to wane. It'll only go about one good afternoon's worth of music and/or DVR watching before needing to be recharged. I see that replacements are only $20-$30 online, so I'm not too upset.

Everything else about the remote still works as-new. 18 months later and all of the buttons are still as crisp and responsive as they were the day I unpacked it. No problems with the display or IR sensitivity either, even after being dropped onto the hardwood floor a couple of times.

Originally Posted By: kcarlile
Well, it is web based programming, but they have a front end they hook into the web stuff. Pretty easy to use, but not quite as flexible as I might like.

The web programming is a bit quirky. But one benefit of it is that if you need help, you can call Logitech and their support people can set up devices and/or reprogram buttons on your remote via that web portal. With your permission, they can access your account and make changes for you. Kinda neat, if you need it.

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office