Somebody out there is getting a kick out of all the suspicion that it's me. I know that I sure did, when I was speakergrrl. It was fun to watch other names being floated about, e.g. the "I'm getting away with something" feeling. I would like to think that that's about the closest I'll ever come to criminal activity. Getting away with it for as long as I did, until I revealed myself - note, I wasn't caught, ha! - was quite the rush/ego trip.

After that escapade, and my GrammarBot/SpellingBot sideshow - which, I've got to admit in retrospect, was rather annoying/obnoxious (my bad!) - Axiom made a new policy of prohibiting one person from posting under multiple IDs. If someone on the boards raised enough noise, I'm sure the Axiom Admin's would either out the person responsible, or, more likely, ban the duplicate account. That's what happened to my three alter egos: I can, or course, log in as medic8r still, but attempting to log in as speakergrrl gets me a message that the account has been banned by the administrator.

I'm not for that, of course, because whoever is posing as bbigwyres is funny as hell, IMHO, and I'm hoping the run continues.

Again, not me. By now, I'd probably have outed myself, or be seriously considering it. I have more patience than CV, but it is finite. \:\) I wonder what the real bbigwyres is thinking. Other than how to avoid mailboxes and the merits of vinyl.

Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica.