This is my first post on this forum, this will also be my first system. I believe I have done enough Homework to pull the trigger on a HT. This is the system I configured, which I plan to buy in the near future and need to hear some of your thoughts:

m22's (front)
150 (center)
Qs8's (rear)
vtf 2

My room is 12x16 and I view my screen from the shorter of the 2 lengths(12ft). I listen to 70% music 30% movies. I plan to put the center on top of my TV(65") wall mount the m22's as well as the Qs8's. The only problem I have is my computer center is quite large and prohibits any speaker to be larger than 14 inches in my front left corner of my room. This is where my left m22 is suppose to be, I will have mount it horizontally, I will do the same to the front right m22 as well so they are in sync with each other. I know what your probably saying to yourself- (m22 horizontally?? what is he thinking) I have read many posts reguarding this problem and they all turned up the same "not recommended". I have considered the M3 but the comparisons between them led me to decide on the m22. I live in an apartment for now, so down the road I will most likely have more room to accomodate the M22's.

Please post your opinions- They are grealy appreciated-