As I was saying in the other thread, I pretty much exclusively drink The Rebublic of Tea now.

My favorites:
Earl Greyer (Hot)
Republic Chai (A very versatile tea, can be served iced or hot, with sugar, milk, or both, and a taste everyone should enjoy.)
Cranberry Blood Orange (Wish this one came in full leaf without having to buy a pound of it for $42, but I just may do that.)
Lapsang Souchong (A very interesting tea, it's smoked over pine embers, and as one person put it "tastes like a forest fire". Not for everyone, but if you want something different. Sherlock Holmes drank it.)
Acai Green Tea (I don't know what it is, but every time I make a cup of this, my sense of smell gets jacked up. That's good because it has a wonderful aroma and taste. Supposed to be very good for you too.)
Wuyi Oolong (Oolong is somewhere between black and green. This is probably the smoothest tea I've ever had. Make it in a clear glass tea cup and admire the color too.)

I've always wanted to try Republic's "rare" teas. Both the Rare Tea Collection, and Imperial Republic Tea have prices that sail above $10 an ounce. I feel like the M60 owners, drinking their regular teas. How can anything be better than what I'm getting already. But at the same time, those hand-tied blossoming bundles, are not going to make the tea taste any better, just as the real wood finishes don't make the speakers sound any better. But you can't fault the presentation.

Oh, and if at all possible get all your teas as loose, full-leaf, not bagged. Some people use little screen balls to hold the loose tea, but I prefer to let the leaves unfurl in this cup, although the little slots in the infuser insert are a bit hard to clean (but I've found sliding a sheet of paper through them does a good job).

Pioneer PDP-5020FD, Marantz SR6011
Axiom M5HP, VP160HP, QS8
Sony PS4, surround backs
-Chris