Originally Posted By: Smitty4ut
Also do you think that the M80v2's would be an improvement over the Paradigm Studio 60's that I have now.

Hi Smitty, While not completely matching your question, I have done same room comparisons of the Studio 100s and my M60s. All involved found them to be pretty much indistinguishable to our untrained ears. It wasn't a proper double blind test or anything but since improper tests normally result in you hearing skewed differences that may not truly be there, it is interesting that both parties found no difference or hardly identifiable differences.

You have already read about the slight differences between the M60s and M80s and I have no idea how different the Studio 60s are from the 100s but I shared my slightly related experience in case it helps a bit.

Paradigm Studio 100s were my first choice until I learned about Axioms. My buddy went with the 100s at the time and it's safe to say we are both equally happy with our speakers. He is jealous that I got the same sound for a lot less money but is still very happy with his choice as the fancy look of the 100s suited his decor better.

Last edited by Murph; 01/13/10 05:43 PM. Reason: clarity

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.