Randy, I do not think that there is something buzzing in the room since the sound stops when the tweeters are removed. I had a buzz at about 80 hz which turned out to be a loose spike on the right m80. tightening the feet up eliminated that.

I have confirmed that it is not the tweeter that is causing the problem- it just makes the noise. When swapping tweeters between speakers the noise stays with the right speaker regardless of which tweeters are being used in the left or right speaker. The noise is not a vibration of the right speaker cabinet since I can hold the tweeter in my hand and specifically here the noise coming from the tweeter. The noise stops completely when both tweeters are disconnected.

at 150hz there should be no noise coming from my tweeters. It sounds like the tweeter is indeed trying to reproduce a 150 hz sound, but just buzzes miserably in its attempt. I can't say that I have ever heard this noise before and as far as I know the only way to reproduce it is to play a tone of about 150 hz at fairly loud volume.

-David