I don't think anyone here disagree's with you about that, at least I don't. However if someone did the exact same thing on this site with say, Paradigm Studio 60's for example, and it came to light that the poster received some sort of compensation if you clicked his link and bought some Studio 60's... I'm sure that would be handled as an isolated incident. I seriously doubt Paradigm as a speaker company as a whole, would be banned or bad mouthed from here on out on this site. Further more, anyone who might come to the defense of Paradigm's after the fact, trying to set the record straight, giving honest opinions on their own Paradigms, etc... well they would not be banned from this site and close the thread that showed favorable reviews on Paradigm speakers. And that's the thing that really irked people here in my opinion.

As I stated before if he had an issue with that poster then he has every right to. And Ian even wrote to him that the person in question was in the wrong since it violated the rules of that particular board. What doesn't make any sense though is that when other Axiom owners (not 'associates') came to the defense of Axiom to say, "hey, don't get the wrong idea about Axioms here, they truely are a class act with awesome products, don't discount them because of this", those people were banned for having favorable things to say concerning Axiom.

This s the major 'beef' I have anyway. Hugh can run his site anyway he see's fit. But if he claims to have a 'pure' website where fair comparisons are welcome and encouraged, you would think every company should get a fair shake reguardless of personal opinions.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD