Well thanks for all the welcomes! That's what I really love about this place - you can disappear for a year and a half and then slide right back in like you never left, same old great group of people!

John, no unfortunately I haven't had a chance to check out the Saskatoon Symphony since I left and now that ranks up there on my list of regrets: that I neglected to take full advantage of my close proximity....I probably could have traded a night or two at the symphony for my 2 year quest to eat at every Asian restaurant in the city (there were over 70)! \:\) But it wouldn't be the same story if I had said every restaurant...but two.

Bren, absolutely we'll have to get together again. I'll fire you a PM some day because it appear as though I'll be travelling more frequently to Winnipeg during the month of February (my gf has a contract working for a broadcaster during the Olympics and will be working out of Wpg). Also you are correct, we are primarily "dirt" farmers - thankfully too - it's been a tough year for cattle & hog producers. I actually thought if anyone was interested, I would post some pics/writeup about what goes on at our fairly typical farm...might give a few some insight into where there food is coming.

Again thanks for all the well-wishes and welcome-backs!
Scott

"Chickens don't clap."