I'm thinking about purchasing some Axiom speakers but I have one concern. All of the reviews I've read have been very positive with a couple of exceptions. I've read a couple of reviews from what I guess would be considered professional reviewers, as well as some posts from "the average Joe", that mentioned that sound coming out of the center speaker sounded distorted. One review, I think it was on C/net that said it sounded like people were talking out of a megaphone and another site said that it sounded like people were talking into a microphone without the foam cover so that the s's were very noticeable and emphasized to the point of being distracting.
I figured this would be the best place to hear from system owners first hand about whether or not they've encountered this. Again most reviews don't mention this but I have seen a few, which in my mind is enough to raise some concerns.
By the way I'm thinking about something along the lines of the Epic 50 with the v150 center as opposed to the v100. Any input would be greatly appreciated and would go a long way in ending my Home Theater Speaker search.
Thanks