Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
Dean, that's brilliant!

Um, you, too, Mark. ;\)

Thanks Tom. I looked back at my receipt and actually highballed the price I paid it was just under $15.00 but that gets me cable runs 360 degrees around the room. Not sure exactly what brand Mark used but the local stuff similar to that cost about $8.00/6’ and I needed about 80’ total of the stuff to run wires all the way around the room to the R/wide and R/surround plus a double run to the back wall since I wouldn’t be able to fit 2xHDMI, 1xVGA and 4x14gauge wire in one of them. Now I still have room for another double HDMI and single VGA run if I add a second projector later and probably enough space left over to upgrade to at least a 25.4 speaker configuration. \:\)

BTW running the wiring through the vaulted ceiling to the back and right walls was not doable which is why I had to come up with another method. Plus have you ever climbed up in an attic in Phoenix during the Summer? Not pleasant if I had to change or add something later.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1