I actually own all of the speakers already, so going with something besides a QS8 would cost extra money.

Out of curiosity I spoke with Brent at axiom to find out if at my proposed distance for side surrounds was too far for a QS8. He said that he has one QS 8 at about 12 feet away and has no problems (the receiver has bumped up the sound level a couple of dbs for this speaker ) .

If I notice any problems with the QS8's I can try an M2 or M3 later.

I will run coax to the potential sub locations under the surrounds. If I put a sub up front I'll just lay the sub cable along the ground.

I guess the only question I have left:

Should I make any special electrical wiring considerations for the Wall with the TV and the outlets for the 2 potential sub locations? Someone advised against having all of this on one circuit... How should It be done (or should I just let the builder wire it however they typically do?)

Thanks again for all of the input everyone! At this point all of this is hypothetical (or at least several months down the road) but I wanted to get everything in regards to wiring straight in my head.

-David