Finally got my Axioms wired up yesterday. WOW, I'm really impressed. Ran Audyssey and watched a couple of movies. WOW.
(moving up from infinity SST system, bought them 2 weeks before I found Axioms In/On wall series)

Not much music yet!

2-W22s, 1-W150, 2-QS4s and I have an existing old 10" JBL sub (for now) Room 11'x 10.75' D x 8' H

So this morning I read every word in my confuser (Onkyo manual) for the second time and well, I still need help. Have seen some of this in the forum before, but did searches and can't find it again.

I'll start with speaker and AVR setup. (and leave audio formats and audio settings for another post \:\) , new to getting into the audio details ).

I went into my AVR setup this morning and here are the settings after running Audyssey ( I don't know anything about this stuff)

(My sub has Low Pass, High Pass and Phase. I set low pass and high pass at the lowest 60, phase at 0 Volume at 10 oclock per ALan's article)

=================================================

Onkyo TX-SR706 seetings after running Audyssey

Ohms set at 6 ohms

Fronts 80 THX
Center 70hz
Surronds 100 hz
LPF to LFE 120 hz

Checked Speaker distances, all set within about 6" of actual

Calibration levels

LT -5.5
Ctr -6
Rt -4
SR -2
SL -1
Sub -0.5

Audyssey Equalizer settings

THX Ultra 2/Select Sub - YES

Loudness Plus set to off, (I turned it on)

LFE levels all set to -0db

===================================================

So should I leave these setting or changes some? If so, which ones to what, and if you don't mind why for the change so I can learn.

Many many thanks

Jeff

Fronts/Wides:M22s in/on
Center:VP150/VP100 in/on
Hghts,SS,SR:QS8s
Sub:EP500
AVR:Onkyo 3008