Lol, it was just a light hearted poke at Axiom, don't take me too seriously.

That said, when someone comes here to ask, "how do I [fill in the blank] with my [fill in the blank]"... I'm of the opinion that if you paid for it, then whatever you feel like doing with it is what you should do with it. Run two sets of wires to your M80's, crack open the cross-overs & replace the caps, hang em in the back of your semi if you want. Don't let us talk you into or out of anything you want to do, we didn't buy them.

That's what I would tell anyone who has investigated a project, come to their own conclusion as to what they want to do, and is set on doing it... no matter how many of us feel it is a waste of time and/or money.

It's a different story for those coming here wanting to hear differing opinions to help them make up their minds on something they're completely ignorant of (like seeing two sets of binding posts, have no idea why there are two sets of binding posts, and ask, "hey should I be running two sets of wires to these things"?), then our personal opinions, for or against, are prequalified.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD