I have good luck matrixing my 2-channel music. It does usually seem to sound better, but my OPPO is the only device I have that outputs a stereo signal when listening to music that my Integra can manipulate in such a way, which restricts my music listening to CDs. I thought the PS3 used to let me apply surround processing, but now it just says "Stereo" on the preamp and won't let me do anything to the signal. Of course, my PC outputs in multichannel already, but is only utilizing the front right and left for music. The Xbox 360 also outputs in multichannel already, transcoding to Dolby Digital, and besides that, its noise is too distracting. I occasionally think of buying a Squeezebox or something, but it seems kind of ridiculous to spend the money on one when I already have an OPPO, an Xbox 360, a PC, and a PS3 hooked up that really should be able to handle music playback. I usually just sigh and locate a CD to listen to. Do any of you think the Squeezebox would be worth it in my case, or should I simply get a receiver that can stream my music collection whenever I upgrade that?