I think it's appropriate to give an update on the choice of sub since I had started this thread. The new Outlaw LFM-1 Plus is in-house and "subbing". The Outlaw along with Axiom (EP 175), SVS & HSU were all out on the table, surprisingly it only took me about a half a day to place the order. That same day I sold my BIC to a friend at the firehouse...the entire process seemed way too easy. I really wanted the EP175 but it was just a tad undersized and their next model up surpassed my budget. So far I'm rather impressed with the LFM-1 Plus' fit/finish and overall design. It has a 12" a down-firing driver with two ports. One port came plugged which allows the unit to go down to 18 Hz; unplugged - 25 Hz. It's smooth, robust and well built. That extra power is making a huge difference from what I used to own. I've also changed the Xover to 60 Hz and that has seemed to tame it somewhat at high (maybe insane) listening levels. This is my third on-line audio vendor (Axiom was the first and lead the way) and just can't imagine buying audio gear from a dealer and their mark ups. So...back to some Tarja and Nightwish (Wishmaster); icing on the cake.

FireGuy
M22V3/M3ti/M2V3/Omega Super 5/Aperion 5C/OutlawLFM1+Sub/Denon AVR1906/YamDVDC750/AS AMP110