OK,
Until the main room is finished ( Theatre ) I have a house open concept to the LIving room/Kitchen. I temporarly have my tv in the living room and just bought a HK for more or less stereo use upstairs. May leave the TV in the room yet instead of my daughters room. However, the room is 24'w x 34'l. WOuld two M22's and two ep175's be suffient. It will mainly be used for a second tv or listening to music upstairs or morning sport highlights/ news etc. or if a wife/gf happens to come into the picture. The main movie room is going to have the gear. I am not going to be playing it at high volumn levels so really M80's are too much. nor do I want to spend alot on it as that will be for the movie room.
but am wondering if maybe M60's and a ep350 would be best. BUt, would two ep175's not be better than one EP350? specially at lower volumn level. Too simplify I am talking equivilent to a Denon 3805 at about quarter volumn would be the loudest it would be used and that would be once in a while specially with music and me being out on the deck BBQ'ing

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4