Charles I’ve been searching for something like this for some time but I must have accidentally deleted the links I’d found. Do a search for “articulated wall mount,” “universal arm mount” or something similar and you will get a lot of results. Many are for things like LCD Tvs some of which are small and sturdy enough to work with the QS8s.

For more range of motion I I’ve considered mounting one to a “linear slide” or “sliding rail.” I’ve even considered mounting a rail on the ceiling and attaching an Axiom full metal ceiling bracket to it.

Another less elegant but possibly simpler option I’m considering is just to mount shelf rails and make shelves out of two pieces of angled aluminum to hold the front and back of the QS8 leaving the bottom open for the driver. But this wouldn’t allow the speaker to be aimed the way an articulating arm would.

Another variation on the shelf would be instead of mounting a shelf to the shelf rails, mount a sliding rail which has a full metal wall bracket attached.

BTW if you find an inexpensive way of doing this elegantly please share because this one is really pissing me off. I’m sure there is a simple way like a power tool mount or some other type of articulating arm that comes on a sliding rail that could easily be automated if it didn’t come with that option already. I just haven’t looked enough to find it.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1