Over the years I've owned almost every speaker they've made outside the M80's!

First was the VP150, then M22's. Then I just had to have those nifty QS8's. Caught the 7.1 bug, and added a pair of M2's as rears. Didn't notice any earth shattering difference with 7.1 and moved the M2's on to my computer. Upgraditis set in, and I started demoing speakers to replace the M22's. Was just about to purchase a pair of Energy Veritas 2.2's, when I had a chance to demo a pair of M60's in my home. Wow...they sounded AMAZING. Bought 'em. Rounding out my home theater was of course the joyous EP500. When we purchased the new home last year, we gained a deck and backyard, so OF COURSE I had to purchase the outdoor Algonquin M3's!

I loved my Axioms so much, I wanted to spread the joy and so found some discontinued MZeros, VPZero, and QS2's and set Roger up with some surround sound gaming on his PC. I've bought a pair of M3's for both my Mom and Dad. They LOVE 'em.

It's been a long while now since I've bought any Axiom products! So when the time came to switch to an on-wall TV, I had the perfect opportunity to try out Axioms "new" on/in wall speakers!

wow...that makes me sound kind of nutty. \:\)