Originally Posted By: CV
I have most of their releases, and I was lucky enough to see them live. I also met them after the show, much to their chagrin. My friend, who I went with, was an autograph hound at the time, and he'd heard what hotel they were staying at, so we were waiting at the entrance for them. They definitely seemed uncomfortable with the encounter, but they were nice enough to sign my friend's skull (plastic skull, not the one he uses to store his brain). We were actually staying at the same hotel, so after we hooked up again with the rest of our party, we went to the elevator to go to our floor and the two Johns were disappointed again as they were in the elevator we caught. It was a little awkward going up, and they couldn't get away from us soon enough. Ha ha. Good times. I'm sure I got a little of that story wrong since some time has passed, but the important detail of them being freaked out by us is an enduring truth.

Such a great story! I could see them being uncomfortable since they are such down to earth kind of guys. Nice to see another fan!

LFR1100 Actives,QS10HPx2,QS8x2,EP800,M3x4,M3x2 (Wood),M5HPx2 (Wood),AxiomAir,ADA1500-8,ADA1500-7