There is a definite risk moreso than other types of businesses with the restaurant world. Profit margins on the food aspect are not all that good. Do you plan to serve alcohol at your restaurant? This is were restaurants make their money but it is the food and service which brings them back, food being the most important.

My advice is invest in your kitchen (equipment) and your kitchen staff. Hire competent workers especially in your head/sous chef and line cooks, even if you have to pay them a little more. Hire someone that has a connection with multiple food suppliers that can get good prices. Suppliers are flexible with pricing. Maybe a Sous Chef?

Having a worker(s) dedicated on inventory control is very important. Organized clean fridges and freezers will help drastically with inventory counts, minimzing spoilage and not running out of products. Sounds easy?

Since with the "healthy aspect" you will be purchasing lots of vegetables, fish and othe fresh food perishables so you will have to use a "just-in-time" inventory strategy for plenty of products (having reliable suppliers are key). Food costs can spiral out of control very easily and kill your margins. Have targets set for food costs relative to profits. Offer incentives to employees for meeting targets set.

You seem like you would be an excellent choice as the kitchen manager and head of house dealing with the customers and wait staff while your wife does the magic in the kitchen.

I’m armed and I’m drinking. You don’t want to listen to advice from me, amigo.

-Max Payne