Hi all,

Just wondering what brand cables you folks have tried with your Axioms, and what the results were? I just got the M80's as part of an Epic 80 system, and am considering some new speaker cables and interconnects. I usually like them to be from the same manufacturer. I'm also leaning towards getting the speaker cable bi-wired. I know that it's a debatable subject as to whether or not it improves performance, but the price difference is minimal in most cases. Also, I've rarely heard of bi-wire cable negatively effecting the sound quality. Some of the brands I'm considering are:
Tara Labs (Ref Gen 2 interconnect & RSC Prime 1000 Bi-Wire speaker cable) , Nordost (Blue Heaven interconnect and Blue Heaven bi-wire speaker cable), MIT (AVT-1 interconnect & speaker cable), Kimber (Silver Streak interconnect & 8TC non-bi-wire speaker cable), and Better Cables (Blue Truth interconnect & Blue Truth bi-wire speaker cable)

If anybody has any comments on these selections or other suggestions I'd love to hear them.

Side note: Let me preface this by saying that I am one of those people who believes that cables do make a difference in a system's sound. Please note that I am not saying "expensive cables sound better". I am merely observing that different cables will sound different in a system, and that matching your system with the right sounding cables, can in many cases help the sound quality.

Thanks for your time.

Sully