(sigh)
Cable manufacturers are not where I get my information. They will tell you that some people spend up to 50% of their system cost on cables; now that is ridiculous.

In fact, I think spending obscene amounts of money on stereo equipment is foolish to start with. Plenty of people who buy $20 radios think they have great sound. Plenty of people who buy HT-inabox think they have great sound. Plenty of people who buy Axiom think they have great sound. Plenty of people who have a $5000 turntable and $500 interconnects think they have great sound.

The only thing more foolish than investing all the money that we do into home theater equipment is convincing oneself that there is no difference. And the inability to hear the difference between two components does not prove anything. What you choose to believe in the absence of evidence is up to you and your ears.

The question is whether I am too open-minded or some of you are too close-minded. My cabling is cheaper than Axiom's stuff, yet I leave it up to my ears to decide in the future, not solely my intellect.

-Cooper