First please if the mods consider this thread out of place, please feel free to place it in the right place, I did not find any other section more related than this one...But please if you do, let me know where did you place it, so I could find it later, OK???

I'm looking into upgrading my Marantz PM7200, and this one came across my way, the NAD C375BEE, I saw also a couple of Yamaha in the Magnolia section of Best Buy but nothing to dream about, even while I may get a good deal, I'm not 100% convinced yet that is what will make me happy, it is not an eye candy amp...LOL...so I'm open also to any other suggestions in the 1K mark (not above)

Features I'm interested in:

- Discrete Class A operation (not a must, but will be good to have it)
- Stereo (not multichannel, unfortunately I have no space for any other setup other than stereo, and will not pay for features I will not use)
- Pre-outs a must for sub-woofer use...
- Tones must defeatable or better none...
- 5 way binding posts on the speaker outs (not pins or any other crap)

Features I'm not interested, and prefer not to get:

- No vintage, has to be a recent production amp with support from the manufacturer (and if possible extended service plans) what fail in the amps are usually the most stupid things...
- For that same reason absolutely no tubes (no time for hunting tubes)
- No separates, I prefer to have an integrated amp for practical reasons.
- No receivers (I have no time to listen radio, I have enough music already)

Hope I will find some guidance in this regard, and I know we have quite few very knowledgeable members here that can give me a hand on that...

Thanks for the help in any case...

No doubt that getting older is madatory, but to mature still remains optional...Join the M80's team!