Originally Posted By: bdpf

As you said, there is definitely a big improvement. Some instruments like the bass guitar that were almost disappearing with the VP150 are fully present with the M80, the voices also sound way more natural for both movies and music and the whole sound sounds fuller in general. I particularly enjoyed when I set the M80 to full range while playing the center channel as I don't have a sub so the extra detail on the low end was very nice.

Your findings were the same as mine. The only issue I had with the M80 laying downs was that I sat close enough I could hear that it was on it’s side. So I did this:

M80 Center

Guessing the wife won’t go for that either. ;\)

I’m betting the VP180 will sound great and fill in that hole you were hearing just like the M80 does.

I don’t understand why it took so long for Axiom to come up with the VP180. Kudos to Steve if he was the impetus. Maybe if more people would have said something earlier this would have happened sooner.

Cheers,
Dean

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1