Today I performed a frequency sweep on my m80's along with my av123 MFW-15 subwoofer. I ploted the frequecy response. I was shocked by the very uneven frequency response that was produced across the frequency range of 20hz up to 200hz.

There were peaks as high as 90db at 130hz and the lowest point was 57db at 97hz. That is an amazing 33db variation between maximum and minimum values.

Here I was thinking that my speakers were producing a very high quality smooth response across the frequency spectrum.

I have come to the conclusion that there are several possibilities as to why I have such a poor frequency response.

Either:
1. The audyssey calibration of my speakers is not doing the job properly. I have an Onkyo 875 amp, my front speakers are set to large, calibration resulted in my m80's being automatically set to full range.

or
2. The characteristics of my room have devasted the natural frequecy response of my m80's. I have solid timber floors (not ideal) and the room is large (20 ft x 45ft.) Is there anything I can do to correct any room related problems such as using bass traps?

or
3. My Onkyo 875 has a poor frequency response with the 4 ohm load of my m80's.

or
4. My speakers are faulty.

Can someone please shed some light as to what they believe is my most likely problem here??