Bruno, I am extremely happy with my Empires! As mentioned, there is not any validated data to show ported or sealed are better than the other for movies or music. I do now prefer the sound I get from the sealed subs when listening to music/movies. I have not done any A/B ported/sealed comparisons as I just built a dedicated HT and the Empires are the only subs I've listened to in this room. I have both located up front, firing towards the sidewalls, between my M80's and equip stand. No problems at all. There is an Epik thread on AVS which is quite informative just watch out for fanboys! Many people have been surprised and impressed with their performance. I have not performed any measurements yet, but I have ordered an Antimode 8033 sub eq and will take before and after measurements. I have never been one to rely on graphs because once you start you will never stop. If it sounds good to your ears, in your room, what does it matter what a graph states??? A lot of people want graphs to solidify a decision, or to know they are getting the most of their system which I can appreciate.

M80's,VP180,QS8's,Epik Empire X 2
Integra 50.1,3 Emotiva UPA-1's,Antimode 8033