I have a 3310 connected via HDMI to the DVI input on my Panasonic 480p display. My sources are a Tivo S3 and PS3 phat, both connected via HDMI. If I use a 10' HDMI cable from the 3310 to the display, no issues. When I use a long cable (actually a 50' and 35' connected together), the screen flickers and doesn't sync.

Things I tried that did not work:
1) Force the Tivo output to 480p, rather than set it to Native.
2) Use different combinations of 50' and 35' cables, since I have 2 of each. None of the 4 combinations work.
3) Added an HDMI switch to see if that had some kind of amplifier to increase the signal at the plasma input. I tried this both at the plasma and the intersection of the 50' and 35' cables.
4) Try my HDMI sources on different HDMI inputs of the 3310. I've read that some have had luck because the signal path may be shorter on the lower inputs. No luck.

Now I know some may argue that the cable is too long. HOWEVER, I used the same cable (50' + 35') and moved it from the output of the 3310 and plugged it into the output of the PS3. Guess what, it worked. That tells me that the problem is related to the 3310.

Any ideas?