I have the W22 in-on walls, a VP100 below and a VP150 above, Four QS8s and the EP500 in a 11' x 10' room

After research and ordering... plus reading the boards a lot, I don't know.... I was expecting some sort of life changing experience ... I got that experience .. some things sound incredible, others not so much ... then I change the setup parameters other things sound perfect, others not so much...

I'm learning to live with it knowing I made the right choice and it is miles above what I had and more than enough

My current setup was all about movies and my HTPC.. and I am very content... if I were to change something, I would setup a separate system just for music with the 80's, but for me that would be in a different room ......

As one sig says enjoy the music/movie, forget the hardware

everyone that comes to my home says they have never heard anything so incredible....

I have bitstreaming HD Audio, a home server with 16 TB, whole house audio, you name it .. some times I think we get to wrapped up in the tech and trying to achieve some unknown level... that we aren't sure even what that level is ...

or of course you might just hate your speakers

Last edited by wordgasm; 07/23/10 11:48 PM.

Fronts/Wides:M22s in/on
Center:VP150/VP100 in/on
Hghts,SS,SR:QS8s
Sub:EP500
AVR:Onkyo 3008