Originally Posted By: R DeVries
What? No icarly?

Never got hooked on that one.

iCarly is on Nickelodeon which I’ve never watched much. Only ever got into Sabrina, the Teenage Witch and Zoey 101 on that channel.

I should explain how this happens. Armed Forces Radio Television Service (AFRTS), or A- Farts for short doesn’t carry vary risqué programming. Since I’ve yet to buy anything to carry portable media on I end up watching it overseas usually when recovering from long runs. Several years ago, in Turkey I got hooked on the Cartoon network. “Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends,” “Teen Titans,” “Codename: Kids Next Door,” “The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy,” “The Powerpuff Girls (totally kick a$$ on Townsville BTW), and “Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi” (got me into Japanese music big time).

So next trip was to Guam and this time it was the Disney Channel. “Wizards of Waverly Place,” “Hannah Montana,” “Cory in the House,” “Kim Possible,” “The Suite Life of Zack and Cody,” “Life With Derek,”

A few of the shows usually get me hooked so I watch them when I get back stateside. This last time around it was “Hannah Montana” and “Wizards of Waverly Place.”

Somebody just try to come and take my Man Card, I dare ya. wink

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1