Now that *is* an interesting question. In case anyone hasn't seen the details, please check out :

http://www.axiomaudio.com/vintage.html

Translating to current model numbers, I guess you basically have M2s, VP100, EP175, QS8s plus the receiver and LCD TV. Very nice system.

At first glance, I guess the mains are probably the closest thing to a weak link if you are playing at all loudly, maybe followed by subwoofer low frequency response.

There isn't any one obvious thing to upgrade, so I guess first question would be "if there was some area you would like to be better (sound / picture / clarity of dialog / bass effects etc..) what would it be ?

Unless there was something you would definitely like to improve, I guess my first thought would be "spend the money on really comfortable seating". Seriously.

Second thought would be to upgrade the mains to M60, third thought would be to upgrade the sub.

Crazy thought would be the new VP180; I keep thinking that it's sufficiently big and effective that you don't really *need* any other speakers wink

Last edited by bridgman; 08/19/10 11:26 PM.

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8