Originally Posted By: wbedford
[quote=newf]the mount can be used either way, Axiom's own picturesnshow it both ways.

Newf,

I looked for this on the Axiom site but am unable to find. Can you URL me?

You know something, I can't find it either now. But I did see one years back and it's how I got the idea. Regardless, there is nothing anywhere indicating that there is an "up" or "down"

My only intention by this post was for others to learn from my incident. Double up the bracket in the center or at least keep it low. If Axiom steps up and does something, fine, but I am technically out of warranty by a month. Am I disappointed, yes, was I pissed off, sure I was, these are my babies, heck everyone in the family knows to call the M80's the "twins". But it is what it is and that's that. Outside of that obvious damage to the back of speaker, there is not a mark on it otherwise. Benefit to carpet. My screen however is a 400.00 bill. Anyone that remembers me from way back might remember that my health took a dive sometime back and has not really improved. Sob story aside, I a have learned what is really worth stressing over...and it's my home theater....just kidding.

Anyways, my email is steves@nf.sympatico.ca if anyone needs it.

Last edited by newf; 08/21/10 01:58 AM.

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12