Thanks for the input guys. Yeah, when I woke up I saw that the thread had been viewed a few times with no reply and thought... maybe no one's replying because it's just too small a space to warrant any Axiom Gear. Glad to know that's not the case!

As for the window, it will be permanent... although I wouldn't mind a real black-out curtain if I can find one! I've decided to put the tv in that room and transform the living room into the home theatre.. but it's still going to be a dedicated tv room and I love watching tv in the dark, especially hi-def!

So is this it then?:

M22 fronts
ep 350
vp180 (but switch that for the the vp150 I have already with the epic80/800 and use the latter for the small room and the 180 for the home theatre)
q8s for surround.

Sounds like a plan, but the only issue I have is having to buy the same finish as my epic80 (I would have liked to change it up) but I need my wares to co-ordinate.. so no, mix-matching for my set-ups). would have liked to get the Boston cherry finish with black grilles as it matches my furniture and decor for that room.. but mansfield beach it is... I really want the vp180 for the epic80 system...

Two more questions:
1.About room sound...
a) what kind of carpet and where to buy
b) do acoustic curtains really work

2.About rears for the home theatre - room is fairly big: 25'x12' but I want to have acoustic curtains cut the room in two at 14' should I go with rears to go with the epic80 then?

I'll post a pic later to see if it'll help. The curtains are really to control ambient light.

- Majik

Epic 80 system
Ep 800
Denon 3808
Optoma HD20
PS3
vp180
extra QS8s (to come soon)