Actually, I have auditioned the ELT and was impressed with the entire setup...the sub they offer with it (front firing) WILL move some air but I would suggest using it in a smaller room (such as yours) as the room I heard it in was a huge workspace...TOO much room for it to fill but in a more constrained space it would work well...especially if you are concerned about size and finish...Have not seen or heard the HSU...DO own a SVS 20-39 PC+...

The entire ELT package is made for HT...however I was impressed with its ability for music. From spending time at the Rocket site earlier in my research, it was said the ELT will mellow out over time (either your ears getting used to the sound or the other stance).

They DO look nice and if the wife is concerned on size as well as finish, they may be the easiest road for great sound with good looks...not trying to take money out of Axiom's pocket mind you...I just ordered the M60's, the VP150 and a set of M22's...

Just my .02 from personal experience...

WhatFurrer

"Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup..."